50 Thoughts We All Have While Watching The Bachelorette

It's that time of the week again!

9
today.com

It's pretty much everyone's guilty pleasure. We all hate to admit it, but deep down we all know it's true: we love "The Bachelorette." It's a crazy, weird, messed up show that our eyes are glued on. For a culture who frowns upon cheating so much you would think a show where a woman (or man depending on the season) dates 26 people at one time would make our blood boil; but we cannot get enough. Bachelor Nation is strong and thriving and the show actually makes us look forward to Monday nights. Here are some thoughts we all have watching this years "Bachelor."

1. "Monday night is here again! Best night of the week...well, besides Friday."

2. "I hope I have wine."

3. "Who am I kidding? Of course I do!"

4. "I don't think I can get through this show without wine TBH."

5. "Ah, Chris it is good to hear your voice again."

6. "These dramatic scenes are so awkward."

7. "OK really lets move on now."

8. "Adding Wells on snapchat was the best decision I've made."

9. "Is it me or do they all kind of look the same?"

10. "If I have to look at Jordan's hair flop in the wind I'm going to fly myself to the ranch and cut it myself."

11. "And while I'm at it I'll take Robby's hair gel too."

12. "For real, does it even move?"

13. "Poor Chase doesn't stand a chance."

14. "But like, call me?"

15. "What a weird time to tell your dad he basically ruined your life."

16. "I wonder if they force them to say all this deep stuff."

17. "Actually, I wonder how much of this is scripted."

18. "Less than 85 percent?"

19. "Nah, probably more."

20. "This show could have ended the second after she met Jordan."

21. "Has she even looked at anyone since?"

22. "Wait, I'm confused does he have a famous brother or something????"

23. "Named Aaron???"

24. "Aaron Rodgers??? Wow I didn't catch that the first 50 times."

25. "I don't know how Jojo will put up with his mom's voice forever."

26. "That creepy talk/whisper is a deal breaker in itself."

27. "Ever since I saw Jordan's picture next to the veggie tales, I can't think of him the same."

28. "Is it me or does Robby look like a real life Ken doll?"

29. "I mean seriously, that beard is too perfect."

30. "Was there really no other place for Jojo and his sisters to speak for the first time than on someone's bed?"

31. "Ah, psycho exes, what a great way to bond with someone."

32. "Luke is so mysterious."

33. "I wish I looked good in a leather jacket."

34. "No guy should be able to pull that off."

35. "But Luke really does, wow."

36. "Whatever intern thought of that candle and rose idea definitely just landed a full time job."

37. "You can't send home a guy who made you a heart out of rose petals, come on girl."

38. "How awkward will it be when everyone Luke ever met asks him how Jojo is if he doesn't win."

39. "I mean, that's so many people to bring to meet your girlfriend of like four weeks."

40. "Who also met three other people's families."

41. "Go big or go home?"

42. "I kind of hope Luke doesn't win just so he can be the next Bachelor."

43. "I would love to see more of him."

44. "TO BE CONTINUED?"

45. "?????????"

46. "Chris Harrison stop playing with my emotions."

47. "Hell yeah: guys tell all next week."

48. "I can't wait to see what crazy thing Chad says this time."

49. "Nothing better than a group of men shit talking each other."

50. "2 night special= 2 nights of wine. See ya next week guys."