50 Thoughts Every Brand New Adult Has

50 Thoughts Every Brand New Adult Has

We're fresh out of school, we're young, we're naive, and we have no clue how to adult... Don't deny it.

21
50 Thoughts Every Brand New Adult Has
Buzzfeed

I'm young, you're young, we just finished college or we got kicked out into this cold and cruel world known as "Adulthood." I mean, c'mon... It sucks. There's all of this hate-mail you get demanding money, NOBODY smiles at you anymore, and there's always an alarm clock going off somewhere so you can wake up and go to work. What is this nonsense?

Anyways, here's 50 thoughts New Adults have literally every day! (Aka Me. Seriously. This is basically about me, and what my mind thinks about this CRAP!) Also, Liz Lemon is basically my twin, so like... As told by Liz Lemon... or whatever.

1. What do you mean, "insufficient funds"?

2. How long will Wells Fargo let me keep my Student Account?

3. Why does NOBODY offer Student Discounts around here?!

4. Ugh, I'm not feeling good.

5. Oh shit... What if I get sick?

6. What if it's something serious?

7. Will my insurance cover this?

8. Do I even still HAVE insurance?!

9. Mom will know...

10. What do you MEAN, "insufficient funds"?!

11. How am I even supposed to cook this?

12. Is the utility bill technically late after the due date... or the cut-off date?

13. Wow, it's really dark in here.

14. WOW, that late fee was just uncalled for.

15. Crap! The Netflix free-trial expired!

16. I should really go grocery shopping.

17. How do I even grocery shop?

18. Oooooh, okay, yeah, this is complicated. Can't I just microwave it?

19. ... Mom will know.

20. I'm very positive I haven't mopped this floor since I moved in?

21. Does Papa Johns have a member-loyalty program?

22. WOOOOOOO PAYDAYYYYYYYYY

23. Dammit...

24. Oooooo, TJMaxx has new seasonal items!!!

25. DAMMIT!

26. Gas light... That means I got about 20 miles.

27. "Heeeeeey mom... Yeah, I'm gonna need a favour... "

28. Okay, but like... I seriously need to mop that floor.

29. I don't think my car should smoke like that?

30. Mom's GOT to know...

31. Student Discount?!

32. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "insufficient funds"?!

33. Three months... Wells Fargo let me keep my account for 3 months. Great.

34. What is an "over draft" fee and why is it so damn expensive?!

35. "MOM... what does this mean?!"

36. I need a better job, I never have money!

37. Ooooo look a sale!

38. ... DAMMITTTTT!

39. Okay, I'm buying a damn Swiffer and mopping that floor!

40. ... What am I supposed to do with all of these w-2s?

41. "Yeah, is mom there?"

42. Why won't my lights come o... #$%^@&

43: Dammit, I'm running out of emails for Netflix.

44: How does this floor keep getting so dirty?!

45: "What, no I haven't been sneaking over while you're at work to do laundry!!!"

46: That reminds me, I need to sneak over to mom's and do laundry.

47: I wonder if that Chinese place has a Groupon?

48. I bet I could talk mom out of a few real-people groceries.

49. Oh thank the sweet baby Jesus, pay day!

50. WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN SUFFICIENT FUNDS