Five Women Who Should Be Your Woman Crush Everyday

238
tumblr

Forget about Wednesday’s, this list of ladies is for sure worth a shout out any day of the week.

1. Kate Middleton

The Duchess of Cambridge is no doubt too perfect for words. It has to be pointed out how jealous we all are that she is the sister-in-law to Prince Harry and I’m sure everyone can agree, we’d give anything to be her. Even though you may not have her fashion taste, you can’t deny she ALWAYS looks good. And can we talk about her adorable children? Prince George steals the show every time. If your goal in life isn’t to live like Kate Middleton, you need to reassess.

2. Beyoncé

Ms. Carter. 'B'. Queen Bey. If she’s not on your list then you aren’t doing life right. No questions asked. Without Beyoncé, we wouldn’t have our single ladies anthem, the best Super Bowl halftime of all time, Destiny’s Child throwbacks, and Blue Ivy (shout out to Jay, too). I know it’s true for me, but listening to her music makes me think I can do anything. Have you ever met someone that said “I don’t like Beyoncé”? Nope. Because those kinds of people don’t exist. Beyoncé is the definition of power and the ultimate woman crush.

3. Angelina Jolie

She’s married to Brad Pitt. That’s the most important thing. As far as relationship goals go, they have been at the top since Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Along with being ridiculously beautiful, Jolie empowers women to realize they can make an impact on the world and maintain happy family lives. With six kids, she has managed to keep up her acting career and become a gracious humanitarian. Jolie proves to us that if she can manage all that and still be one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood, maybe we can get out of bed for class.

4. Jennifer Lawrence

If you haven’t watched her recover after falling up the stairs at the Oscars or any interview of her ever, then go look right now. The millions of gifs you can find of her are everywhere and every single one of them is sooooo relatable. She’s 100 percent herself 100 percent of the time, which makes us love her even more. You can find just as many perfect model pictures of her as you can weird faces. If you’re a "Hunger Games" fan (counting down the days until Part 2), she is everything Katniss was supposed to be portrayed as. Lawrence is pretty much who everyone looks for in a best friend.

5. Kerry Washington

Just like Kate, her clothes are on point every time. If you’re wondering, you can actually buy the outfits she wears on "Scandal" online…you’re welcome. On "Scandal," she plays bad-ass Olivia Pope, who we all wish we could be...minus the crazy dad part. But, the love for her doesn’t stop there; Washington is a huge supporter of gay rights and ending violence against women and girls. Time Magazine was right when they named her one of the top 100 most influential people in the world because she certainly influences me. A list of woman crushes wouldn’t be complete without Ms. Pope.