5 Things I Wish I Did This Year
New Year

5 Things I Didn't Do In 2018 That I'll Do In 2019

What do you wish you did this year?

26

I hope everyone has done what they wanted this year. Here's what I know I'll do more of next year!

1. Go to museums. 

I really enjoy museums. I think they're great because you get to experience a piece of history or beauty with someone. Even if you go by yourself, it's wonderful to walk around and try to experience and understand the artist through their artwork. I didn't go to any this year and it's something I always had in the back of mind. Something always came up but next year, there are no excuses.

2. Go to Washington, D.C for a week. 

I went to D.C. earlier this year because I was looking at colleges I could attend. However, it's always been my dream to go for a while and really explore it...to see the Smithsonian Museum has been a dream of mind for as long as I can remember. I haven't seen the white house either. I hear there are some good restaurants around there as well. Every year I say I'm going to do this but it never happens.

3. Go on more roller-coasters.

I have a season pass to Six Flags but it may be going to waste because I hate roller coasters. I have the biggest fear of heights and every time I go, I cannot force myself to go on them. No matter how long I tried to mentally prepare myself for it. The reason why this is even a goal of mine is because my boyfriend really likes them and he wants to experience them with me. Honestly, it's too scary. We'll see how that goes next year.

4. Exercise.

I know this is everyone's goal, but I really want to get into exercising and eating right. I want to change my habits because it is important to me to be healthy. I can't find the strength to continue after I begin. I go right back to eating junk and being very sedentary.

5. Manage my time better.

This year I spent too much time working and found it hard to do much of anything else. I like working but I also want to focus on other things. I want to go to Museums or go to another state. I believe this is something that others can stand to do better as well.