5 Things I Always Worry About

5 Things I Always Worry About

Worrying Could Be My Job

58
5 Things I Always Worry About
Google.com

Hi. I'm Victoria and I worry a lot. I worry about legitimately everything and anything even if it's not my problem to concern myself with. Here are just 5 things I worry about on a daily basis.

1. My Parents

I am constantly worried about my parents. My mom is sick so I'm constantly worried about her but both my parents are in my mind at all times. My dad drives as part of his job so I'm always thinking, “is he home safe,” “did he get into an accident,” “is he okay?” I'm always worried for my parents even though I know they're fine. I just can't help it, I love them and would do anything for them.

2. My friends and boyfriend

I am always worried about how my friends and boyfriend are. If they're not okay I am right there, trying to solve any of their problems. I worry about their worries and take them on as my own. I worry I don't help them enough too, but I know I'm doing all I can.

3. My Senior Project

My senior project is the one thing I'm always worried about every single day. My project is the biggest assignment I've ever had and the most meaningful. For the project, I'm talking about positivity in cancer patients and their caregivers, a topic near to my heart. I worry about doing it justice and getting it all done in time. I worry for good reason on this project.

4. My Pets

I'm always worried about my animals as they are my babies. My cat, my dog, and my fish are always a priority in my life as they are part of my family. If my dog has to go to the vet I am constantly calling my parents asking to check on him. They’re a big part of my life and I'll always worry about them.

5. My worrying itself

I make a joke to my boyfriend constantly about how my worrying is what worries me the most. I'm constantly worried about all the things in my life and most of all, I worry about worrying. I know it sounds funny but I am trying to find ways to worry less and stress less. I am in control of my life and with help from my support system, I will be okay.