5 Staple Make Up Items To Always Have

5 Staple Make Up Items To Always Have

Because make up is worth buying.

103
5 Staple Make Up Items To Always Have
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/05/01/636607363785132162-1087234663_woman-beauty-makeup-set-on-white-marble-background_free_stock_photos_picjumbo_DSC06760-2210x1473.jpg

Make up is something that many people find a passion in. With YouTube and Instagram artists sharing their tips and tricks across the web, it is easy to find new items to add to your collection. Here are 6 items that you should go out and get!

1. NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer

I personally love this concealer. It is full coverage and blends out really well. If I do not feel like using a primer on my eyelids, I will often use this because it works just as well!

2. Maybelline the Colossal Spider Effect Mascara

I can thank my roommate for introducing this wonderful mascara to me. It is such a great mascara and lasts so long while keeping your eyelashes upright and perfect!

3. elf HD Powder

I love to set and bake my makeup, especially under my eyes. The best way to do this is using an HD powder! It may cause a little bit of flashback, but it is still a fantastic product.

4. Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pomade

I LOVE this eyebrow product! It may be a little more expensive than other pomades, but I swear by it! It is worth every penny!

5. NYX Liquid Lingerie (Or Suede)

I swear by these lip products because they really do work. They are long lasting, and their array of colors is amazing, so you are bound to like a shade!