5 Stages Of Writing A Paper

5 Stages Of Writing A Paper

The Paper Isn't Due For Another Week. It Seems Like You Have Time Until The Night Before Arrives And You're Still Staring At A Blank Page

14
5 Stages Of Writing A Paper
Spi-global

1. Get started

You open up your laptop after dinner and swear this won't be like the last essay. You will get sleep tonight. You even get the heading down and start to write with your introduction. Six or seven times.

2. Take a break

After all that hard work, you deserve it. You definitely have time to browse Facebook and YouTube. Cat gifs have somehow found their way onto your screen. Your Google Docs tab gets lost in a sea of social media. You'll get back to it, right?

3. Actually get started

You only have a few hours left. Where did all your time go? You start writing, but deep down you know it's garbage and will not meet the page limit. Desperate times call for desperate measures. No one will notice if you change all the periods to 16 font and make the margins a little bit wider...right?

4. Write like your life depends on it

Because in a way, it really does. It's four in the morning and you've had eight cups of coffee. Nothing is stopping you. You're jamming out pages like never before.

5. Relax

Finally, you are done. It only took you nine hours, but you've finished. You can lay down in your. It's time to sleep, except your alarm clock is going to go off in three hours. There is no way you're going to your first class. You are never waiting until the last minute again.