5 Songs Guaranteed To Get You In Your Feels

Because every one has those moments where they just need to lose their composure in their car. It's completely acceptable.

118
dnaindia.com

It’s no lie that every once in a while we find ourselves in a weird funk and all we really want to do is drive around and listen to songs that get us feelin’ some type of way. Music is obviously a great outlet for all kinds of feelings and emotions, whether you’re dealing with a heartbreak or just pumped about life, there is typically a song for your mood.

Pissed at an ex? The Best I Never Had – Beyoncé.

Heartbroken? Pretty much any Taylor Swift song known to man.

In love? Say You Won’t Let Go – James Arthur.

Nostalgic? Just take a listen to literally anything from your glory days in middle school.

This list could go on and on for every type of emotion you could ever imagine.

However, what I want to give you is a list of songs that, in my *professional* opinion, will be guaranteed to get you in your feels.

*Not professional at all!!

So with that being said, here are 5 songs that are guaranteed to get you in your feels.

1. The Mess I Made – Parachute

This is song basically just rips your heart out and helps you remember any relationship that ended that you wish you would’ve fought harder for. For the most part, we’ve all been in this situation, so if you ever just feel like driving in your car and crying, then 10/10 would recommend this song.

2. When You Love Someone – James TW

This song rips my heart out every time. Whether or not you grew up in a house where your parents got divorced, this song will make you understand that concept pretty darn well. I feel like James TW does a great job of putting that situation in perspective in this song so that even if you’ve never personally gone through that, you can understand a bit better and yeah, you’re going to get into your feels a bit.

3. The Other Guy – Jesse McCartney

While this song is no Beautiful Soul (ugh, so good), Jesse sings about the point of view of being the other guy and even though like, please never be a cheater, this song is still beautiful and makes me feel for the guy. I’m also a bit bias because I will never get over my school girl crush for Jesse McCartney but like, that’ whatever.

4. We Don’t Have To Take Our Clothes Off – Ella Eyre

I mean the gist of this song is basically what the title says. It’s all about taking it slow and falling in love and honestly, I’m all about it. Also the melody is just absolutely gorgeous so you really can’t go wrong with this one.

5. Before You Called Me Baby – Recorded at Spotify Studios NYC – Caitlyn Smith

This song is about finding your person and how they basically change everything and it’s just ~magical~. Ugh, goosebumps. Just so many goosebumps.

Hopefully these songs don’t let you down! However, if they do, I highly recommend never following me on Spotify. Anyway, brb. Searching for more music to make me cry because I apparently hate being emotionally stable. Happy listening!