5 Reasons Why We All Love 'The Bachelorette'

Believe it or not, seeing attractive faces on the TV screen isn’t the only reason we love it.

8
Today Pop Culture

There’s nothing like watching fairytale dates and love blossom on national television. Believe it or not, seeing attractive faces on the TV screen isn’t the only reason we love The Bachelorette.

First and foremost, this season’s JOJO!

Need I say more? She’s not only every man’s dream, but every woman’s dream too! I mean come on, between her perfect hair and awesome wardrobe she takes the WCW cake.

Night One

We look forward to night one for months. As each eligible bachelor exits the limo, we get to judge these otherwise perfect men and choose our favorites. Is he seriously wearing that? He did not just say that! Could he get any better? Some crazy people even make brackets, including myself.

The Crazy Guy vs. The Dream Guy

We all know there’s always one completely crazy guy on every season. Whether it be the belligerent drunk from night one, or the sneaky bachelor that causes drama in the house, and the bachelorette never seems to know about it! At the other end of the men spectrum, there’s the modelesque bachelor that steals your heart from the beginning and you root for him to go all the way. However, deep down you pretend like he’s really yours instead.

Monday Nights

The oh so dreadful Monday becomes the best day of the week. For a few months, you actually look forward to what has always been a nightmare. Now, you and your roommates get to spend your day planning who’s getting the wine and who’s getting the cheese dip. We all love a good wine night almost as much as the Bachelorette, why not combine the two?

The Drama

When it’s not your own, who doesn’t love a little drama? When the guys in the house fight over trivial matters, it makes us girls seem less like the stereotypical “drama queens”. The madness only continues when you see the preview for next week’s “most dramatic episode” of the season.

We’re all rooting for you Jojo!