5 Reasons Why Not Wearing Makeup Has been A Good Life Decision

One Less Thing I Need to Worry About

48

There are so many different reasons why people choose to wear makeup. And I used to think that it was a societal norm to wear it and that it would be weird if I didn't. Freshman year I went to a public school and people really cared about how they looked. Then sophomore year of high school, I went to an all girls private school for the rest of my high school years and the majority of people didn't care how they looked unless we were going to visit our brother school (gotta look good for the boys).

I never wore a lot of makeup, if I did it was just eye shadow, mascara, maybe some eyeliner and the face stuff that is supposed to hide all your pimples. But then I went through a phase when I decided I wanted to be more natural and didn't want to wear makeup. Then I went back to wearing it, but now as I am about to leave for college I have never been more sure that I do NOT want to wear makeup!!! Here are 5 reasons why I am making the decision to not wear makeup!

1. I don't have to worry about the dreaded pain of getting makeup into my eyes.

2. My wallet has a few extra dollars in it, because makeup is NOT cheap.

3. You don't have to scrub your face until it hurts to get all the make up off.

4. You never look like you are taking a halloween costume off your face.

5. God made you without make up, so WHY would you actually need it!?