5 Podcasts You Need To Listen To Right Now

They're everything you need and more.

36
www.unsplash.com
Unsplash

Honestly, I never understood podcasts. For the longest time, I just didn't get them, but I never really knew what they were. To me, they're basically talk shows on the go.

So, since getting into podcasts, I realized how great they actually are. They are so fun to listen to in the car on the way to work or when you have to get that dreaded cardio in at the gym.

1. "U Up?"

"U Up?" is a Betches podcast hosted by Jordana Abraham, co-founder of Betches, and Jared Freid, a comedian. They give all of their best dating advice on hot topics. They answer listeners' questions and they play games. They really give you great insight into 21st-century dating.

2. "Views"

This is a podcast hosted by YouTubers David Dobrik and Jason Nash, where they talk about anything and everything. It's mostly having to do with their lives, but it always consists of something extremely hilarious.

3. "Chicks in the Office"

A Barstool podcast hosted by Ria and Fran, the "Chicks in the Office." They talk about all things pop culture, recent celebrity gossip, and tons of other topics. They often have celebrity guests who they answer all your burning questions too.

4. "When's Happy Hour?"

Another Betches podcast. This one is newer, but it gives awesome advice about the career and job work that is ahead of you or that you are currently a part of. It gives you advice on what you should or shouldn't do in the office.

5. "Betchslapped"

Yes, you guessed it. Another Betches podcast. They put out some of the best! This one is another great pop culture podcast. They answer listener questions, and they talk about all the things you are talking about with all your girlfriends, most likely at brunch.

I've traded my Spotify playlist for podcasts on my morning commute and during all my dreaded cardio. Honestly, I think you should, too. But like Jared and Jordana say on "U Up?", make sure you rate, review, and subscribe!