5 of My Fave Food Shows You Can Binge On Netflix

Who doesn't love food?

8

I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy food shows. Cooks or not, you can always find something interesting in a food show, whether that be in the survival aspect, the visuals, or the competitors themselves.

Now that it is the prime holiday season, it is only appropriate to binge not only holiday movies but also cooking shows. There is something so comforting about watching food on the screen and people cooking it. Here are five of my favorite food shows on Netflix that you can start watching right now.

1. Million Pound Menu

Million Pound Menu gives amateur restaurateurs a chance to set up their own restaurant. Here is the catch: the investors have to approve of the marketing, the service, and the taste before any restaurant can win the deal.

2. Ugly Delicious

Helmed by the popular chef, David Chang, Ugly Delicious highlights foods across various cultures that may not look pretty to eat but are. Chang travels extensively, talks with the locals, and showcases not only the "ugly" dishes but also their histories.

3. The Final Table

Iron Chef America meets Chopped in The Final Table, which features award-winning chefs in the world that go head-to-head for a chance to sit at "the final table" that consists of some of the best chefs in contemporary history.

4. Nailed It

Nailed It doesn't take itself too seriously, and that is what is so great about it. Amateur bakers attempt to create masterpieces in a set amount of time. Spoiler: the results aren't the best but the baker who almost "nails" the masterpiece wins.

5. Chef's Table

Although not a survival show, Chef's Table is just as entertaining. Each episode features world-class chefs, such as Grant Achatz and Christina Tossi, and their journeys through cooking, setting up their restaurants, and the aftermaths.