must have dorm decorations

4 Must-Have Dorm Decorations Every Freshman Needs Before They Start College

The 4 most popular dorm decorations that everyone needs.

16

Back to school season will be here be for we know it. It is best to know what you need to buy now that way you can be the first person in line to get the best deals. This article will be talking about some dorm decorations that are for sure to get you some cool points. It is best to buy some of the items listed in this article online that way you can have the perfect color and size that you would like. As soon as you get done reading this article you might want to go ahead and order your items that way they have time to be shipped in and you can have them on time for move-in day.

1. Pixie Lights

There are many types of cute lights that you can pick out and hang up but there is a reason that people are picking pixie over any other type of light. The main reason is that the light itself is relatively small and you usually get a longer foot range with this type. Another good reason to pick pixie lights over any other type is that the wiring is thinner so you can get the small clothespins and hang up pictures and stuff.

​2. A Tapestry

Tapestries have just about become the number one item on a dorm room shopping list. This is just to put on your wall next to or behind your bed and it gives your room a pop of color and it can make your room feel more cozy and homey.

3. Something furry

Whether it is your comforter or a nice big rug to go under your bed it doesn't matter you just need it. The most popular furry item is a rug that some people hang over the back of their desk chair.

4. Curtains

This trend is slowly rising and it is very cute. Put curtains under your lofted up bed that way if you want to study or just chill under there you can have some sense of privacy (if you have a roommate) or it just looks super cute clipped back with a little bit showing out.