Listen to these Jonas Brother songs since their return
Parents

5 Jonas Brothers Songs You Need to Listen Since Their Return

This is an S.O.S.

326

In 2007 the intercom in my classroom went off and said, "Victoria please come to the office. Your Dad is here to pick you up for a doctors appointment." I was so confused because neither my Mom nor Dad told me I was going to the doctors that day. I made my way down to the school office and my Dad was standing there smiling. He signed me out and we walked to his car. "Dad, I didn't know I had a doctors appointment today?" He replied, "You don't." Again, pure confusion came across me. "Then why am I out of school?" As we got in the car my Dad got a huge grin across his face and he said, "We're going to go meet the Jonas Brothers at a mall in Seattle." My 10 year old self was internally screaming! After standing in line for three hours at a mall in Seattle my Dad and I met the boys. And Nick hugged me! Yes! He hugged me! And Kevin thanked us for coming out to see them at their meet and greet. That was one of the best and most memorable days of my life.

Here are 5 Jonas Brothers songs you need to listen to after listening to their new song "Sucker."

Year 3000

"He said I've been to the year 3000, nothing much has changed but they lived underwater" — one of the first hits from the boys. Blast yourself back to the past (or should I say future?) in 2006 when the Jonas Brothers covered Busted's hit song. This cover included a music video shown on Disney Channel and was watched by millions of Disney Channel kids, myself included.

S.O.S.

"It's like I'm walking on broken glass." Who can forget S.O.S.? And the conversations on AIM?! One of the most iconic events from S.O.S. was the live performance at the American Music Awards in 2007 when Joe did not just walk, but slipped on broken glass causing a large cut on his hand. He continued the performance even with blood gushing out of his hand.

Lovebug

"Finally found the missing part of me." Were you speechless as much as I was when you first watched the music video to Lovebug? Kevin, Nick and Joe in glasses and white suits made me swoon back in 2008. Who am I kidding? I still swoon over the boys in this video.

When You Look Me in the Eyes

"I find my paradise, when you look me in the eyes." There is a debate on whether Lovebug or When you look me in the eyes is the best love song written by the boys. I think both have a different storyline and kind of love. Lets appreciate both for what they are.

Burnin' Up

"I'm slippin' into the lava and I'm tryna' keep from going under." Honestly, the hottest song ever sang and written by the Jonas Brothers. Probably the most well-known song by the Jonas Brothers and for good reason. And can we mention the rap verse by their bodyguard Big Rob??? And Selena Gomez in the music video?? Iconic and my childhood can be heard in this song.

Can you feel your childhood returning? Enjoy!