5 Items That Will Make Your College Life Much Easier

Helping young adults "adult," one college student at a time.

37
dailyemerald.com

College is a magical time in life where you face the in-between age of kid and adult. You’ve grown a lot, but you seem to miss those early-morning classes or forget to use all of your pre-paid meals per week. But, there is still hope for your adult life. Here are 5 items that will make your college life much easier!

1. Dry shampoo

Dry shampoo has been one of the best investments I have made as a college student. You can study all night long, take a two-hour break to sleep, get up five minutes before your 8A.M. class and still look like a human, all by the good graces of dry shampoo. Just make sure to rub it in and check the mirror before leaving for class, as there is potential for white residue to cling to your hair. It’s important to hide all evidence, you can’t have people knowing you haven’t showered for two days.

2. Laundry detergent pods

Ever been so busy, lazy, or complacent that you’ve allowed your laundry pile to become so colossal that even you feel disgusted by the mess? If you say no, you’re lying to yourself. This happens every few weeks, I know. Getting laundry detergent pods helps so much. I don’t know why, but this just makes the laundry process so much easier.

3. A mini-refrigerator

Sometimes it’s just too difficult to get to the caf. Also, they never have good juice. Also, it's nice to make your own food every so often. Also, food is good. You know what they say, the more the merrier.

4. Extra Scantrons and Greenbooks

Prevent disaster and just go to your school’s bookstore and purchase more scantrons and Greenbooks than you think you’ll need throughout your entire college career. You all have stories about that one midterm you completely forgot about and scrambled to get the proper test-taking equipment two minutes before the scheduled exam time, well, you’ll never have to loose hair over a situation like that again! Also, buying extras could lead you to help out a fellow classmate in their time of desperate need.

5. Granola bars

You’ll need these, or really, just any easily grabbable snack. Make sure to replenish your backpack stash. Sometimes, you just need some food. Or gummy bears. A few bags couldn't hurt, right?