5 Biotic Skincare Formulas You Can Make Right From Hom

A Natural Blend For Every Skin Type

26
Photo by FOODISM360 on Unsplash

Skin-care is super relevant. Skin-care consisting of natural resources is even more necessary. In our endeavor to achieve glowy and healthy skin, we tackle an assortment of skin-care products, particularly store-bought labels– which several are overpriced. We never truly know the damaging compounds that remain existing in these products. Making a DIY face mask enables you to create the perfect recipe for your distinctive skin. It keeps you well informed about all the ingredients present. At-home facemasks are a fabulous way to spend some quality time on yourself, plus a fantastic advance to beauty on a budget!

1. Almond Oil and Egg Face Mask

Features And Benefits:

Almond Oil is exceptionally beneficial to the skin. Almond oil has antibacterial and antioxidant properties that significantly improve acne, improve dry skin and eczema, and can lighten/reduce under-eye circles and bags. Eggs contain vitamins that can overall render a skin tightening effect and make your skin look healthy. Almond Oil and Egg face masks are an excellent blend for glowing and scar-free skin.

Recipe:

Beat one egg till the white and yolk are equally mixed. Then add (4) teaspoons of almond oil. Stir the mixture well and apply it to your face using a brush or your fingers. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes. Remove the facemask with a wet towel and rinse with cold water.

2. Turmeric, Milk, And Yogurt Face Mask

Features And Benefits:

Turmeric is one of the commonly utilized spices in skin-care and cosmetic products. Its distinct qualities constitute an active element called Curcumin. Curcumin has anti-inflammatory features, which shield the skin from vitiating chemicals and air pollution. Turmeric is beneficial to vitiligo, acne, blackheads, brightening, and exfoliation. Milk contains lactic acid, which is exceedingly famous among anti-aging products as it stimulates new cell growth and sheds dead skin cells. Yogurt artlessly brightens and illuminates your skin. Several at-home face mask recipes use yogurt as the foundation as it brings out your intrinsic luminosity.

Recipe 1:

In a bowl, add (2) tablespoons of gram flour. Next, add (1) teaspoon of turmeric. Add (1) tablespoon of yogurt. Mix well until a paste-like consistency is established. Apply to your face using a brush or your fingers. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes. Once hardened, remove the facemask with chilled water.

Recipe 2:

In a bowl, add (2) tablespoons of yogurt. Next, add 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Add 1 teaspoon of milk. Mix well until a paste-like consistency is established. Apply to your face using a brush or your fingers. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes. Once dried, remove the facemask with chilled water.

3. Aloe Vera And Lime Face Mask

Features And Benefits:

Aloe Vera is a favorite amongst skin-care and Vedic medicinal enthusiasts. The limitless benefits of aloe vera magnetize people to practice it on varieties of skins. Aloe vera gel heals acne, inflammation, burns, dry skin, blemishes, wrinkles, and uneven skin tone. The cooling qualities of the gel significantly improve inflamed skin. Furthermore, people with acne-prone skin invariably take the support of the advantages of the plant. Cucumbers carry Vitamin C and caffeic acid, administering notable benefits. Cucumbers also hold silica, a beautiful mineral that strengthens the connective tissues and hydrates the skin.

Recipe:

Slice 1/4 of a cucumber. After slicing the cucumber, add the pieces in a blender and grind to a paste form. Add (2) tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Add (1) tablespoon of honey to the mix and stir the mix thoroughly. Apply to your face using your fingers. Keep the mask on for 20 minutes. Remove face mask with lukewarm water.

4. Cilantro And Turmeric

Features And Benefits:

Cilantro is an exceptional herb for achieving glass skin! Cilantro is power-packed with vitamin C and antioxidants. Cilantro is exceptionally advantageous for oily skin, dark circles, dark spots, blemishes, and uneven skin tone; Cilantro operates as a natural toner.

Recipe:

Grind half a handful of coriander. Add 1 teaspoon of water. Add (2) teaspoons of turmeric. Mix the mixture. Apply the paste to your face using a brush or your fingers. Keep the mask on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off the mask with cooling water.

5. Coconut Oil And Turmeric

Features And Benefits:

Coconut oil is a predominantly beneficial natural serum. With its antibacterial properties, it serves as an exceptional natural moisturizer. Coconut oil's soothing texture significantly aids in restoring dry skin. Turmeric and coconut oil work together fabulously to develop healthy skin.

Recipe:

In a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric. Mix well. In circular motions, gently massage the mix on your face. Keep the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse the mask off with gentle soap and lukewarm water.