5 Beaches You Need To Visit This Summer

5 Beaches You Need To Visit This Summer

These beaches will leave you speechless.

7
5 Beaches You Need To Visit This Summer
mauiguidebook

When a lot of college students get out of school for the summer or families plan their summer vacation it usually involves wanting to plan a trip to the beach. There are a number of beaches all over the United States, but with research I have gathered the 5 best beaches to visit during your summer travels in 2017.

1. Siesta Beach in Sarasota, Florida

This Florida beach has been named the best beach in the United States, and from personal experiences it is no shocker because of the absolutely stunning water, and beautiful white sand. If you end up traveling to Florida this summer this is definitely the beach you want to stop at and enjoy all the perks it has to offer.

2. Clearwater Beach, Florida

You get it from the name this beach has some of the clearest and most beautiful ocean waters in the USA. Everything you could possibly need is in walking distance like the endless shopping centers, waterfront hotels, and to-die for restaurants all in your reach which makes it a hit destination for family vacations.

3. Ka’anapali Beach, Hawaii

This beach was on multiple lists that I came across on my research and I can see why just by looking at pictures of this extraordinary beach. This beach is located on Maui with its soft, white sands, and crystal clear blue water this is a must go to if you ever travel to Hawaii. It was once named the United States best beach, and definitely does not seem like it would disappoint by the countless pictures, and articles I have read over this beautiful beach.

4. St. Pete Beach, Florida

Next on this list is another Florida beach, but I could not leave this one off the list with its ability to please every individual of any age. Just down the coast from Clearwater Beach it still has the beautiful sand, and clear water. As well as the historic part of the area tied in with unlimited entertainment make it a destination worth seeing.

5. Coronado Beach, San Diego, California

This last beach that I am going to share with you for your list is one of the top beaches in California for your summer 2017.Individuals love to surf here and it is often said that celebrities show up at this beach so who knows you might run into your idol (probably not, but you will still enjoy your time no matter what).

There are so many more beaches, but based on my research if you decide to go with any of these beaches you will not be disappointed.