4 Vegan Lunchbox Ideas Perfect to Fuel Teachers

It can be difficult to know what to eat as a vegan at times, especially when it comes to packing lunches. If you are a teacher trying to survive on this diet, then you need to find the best foods to bring to work to fuel you up. Below are four ideas for delicious vegan lunches perfect for teachers.

20
4 Vegan Lunchbox Idea

1. A Hearty Salad Is Always A Win

A salad might sound like a boring lunch idea when you first consider it, but then you realize all that you can add to a salad. Start with a base of your favorite greens and top them with all kinds of other vegetables. Add some fruit in there, too, if you like that, or add some nuts, chips, or croutons to the top for some crunch. Make or buy a delicious vegan dressing to give it a ton of flavor. Or if you want a unique salad, then forget the greens and make a bean salad or pasta salad. You can prepare these salads ahead of time and add them to your lunchbox as needed.

2. Try Unique Flavors On Your Sandwiches

If you like eating sandwiches for a simple teacher lunch but are tired of having the same thing all the time, then switch up the flavors on your sandwich. Make a faux chicken salad with garbanzo beans and the usual ingredients that you put in it. Make a vegan sandwich stacked full of veggies alone. Buy different vegan bread to make the sandwiches more interesting, and create all kinds of delicious spreads and sauces to give them plenty of favor.

3. Create A Snacky Type Of Lunch For Some Fun

If you enjoy nibbling on little snacks throughout the day or if you have enough time during lunch that you can sit and relax for a bit, then you can create a snacky type of lunch every so often. Fill your lunchbox with grapes, berries, and various fruits. Put some crackers in there, as well as some nuts. Add in plenty of sliced veggies and hummus or another dip, and you will have a delicious lunch that will take you a while to eat.

4. Get Creative And Don't Be Afraid To Use The Microwave

When you want to make sure that your vegan lunch satisfies every day, then you can get creative with what you put in your lunchbox. You can get a lunchbox that has room for ice to keep your food cold so that you can eventually heat it. If your school has a microwave, then take advantage of it and make delicious meals every day. Bring pancakes, vegan enchiladas, soups, and more. Take your leftovers to work for an easy lunch, and you will be extra satisfied when you have a warm meal occasionally.

Keep your lunch simple or get creative with it, but just make sure that it is vegan, healthy, and filling. Pack plenty of protein and fiber each day. Find some lunches you enjoy, that will fuel you up, and are easy to throw together.