31 Things I'd Rather Do Than Relive High School

Never in a million years would I relive high school.

31

Some people think that your high school years are some of the best years of your life. Sure, I made great memories in high school, but would I go back? Never. Never ever. In fact, here are 31 things I'd rather do than relive high school.

1. Read an entire dictionary.

It'd probably be more helpful than anything I read in history class.

2. Get stranded on an island.

Getting stranded would be more bearable than siting in a classroom from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM every day.

3. Declare bankruptcy.

I wouldn't have any money, but I'd have my sanity.

4. Become fluent in another language.

At least the time it'd take to become fluent in another language wouldn't be wasted.

5. Do laundry for everyone in my dorm.

High school makes doing laundry look fun.

6. Get food poisoning.

I'd rather throw up my guts for days than go back to high school.

7. Go to the DMV.

Even the DMV wouldn't be as frustrating and agonizing.

8. Spill an entire gallon of milk.

Spilt milk? No use crying over it. It's better than reliving high school.

9. Lose all of my teeth.

No teeth? No problem.

10. Have a spider on my face.

A spider? How cute. Try unrealistic expectations from high school teachers, and then maybe I'll be bothered.

11. Lose my luggage on a trip.

It can all be bought again, but my stability cannot be.

12. Eat a Carolina Reaper.

Temporary searing pain from the world's hottest pepper or four years of bad memories? It's a no brainer.

13. Fail an "easy-A" college course.

At least when I take it again I'll be at college instead of high school.

14. Climb El Capitan with no ropes.

Climbing El Capitan without ropes is an actual accomplishment, unlike some things *cough cough.*

15. Run a marathon.

I'd be running away from bad mems.

16. Get a bad tattoo.

I'd do it and have no "ragrets."

17. Walk across the entire country.

The farther away from my old school, the better.

18. Swim with hungry sharks.

Hungry sharks are child's play. High school drama queens are far worse.

19. Get stuck in a mosh pit.

A bad case of the scaries in exchange for four years in high school? Deal.

20. Sit in New York traffic during rush hour.

Better than sitting in a desk for hours listening to the biology teacher explain diffusion and osmosis.

21. Jump out of an airplane.

At least it'd be an unforgettable experience.

22. Take another 8:00 AM.

I'd even willingly sign up for another 8:00 AM, which, by the way, is just as bad as people make it out to be.

23. Be poked in the eyeball over and over again.

It wouldn't even phase me after some of the things I experienced.

24. Drink an entire bottle of hot sauce.

The pain of it all would pale in comparison to the pain of reliving the eleventh grade.

25. Find a hair in my food at my favorite restaurant.

This has happened to me multiple times, and I'd do it all over again.

26. Fall down a flight of stairs.

It wouldn't hurt as much as seeing the same people every day for four years does.

27. Live in a dorm for another year.

Surprisingly living in a dorm again sounds more appealing.

28. Eat raw oysters out of season.

Risking the after effects is better than reliving the high school hormones.

29. Give up chocolate.

I'd give up one of the best parts of life just to avoid high school.

30. Make a speech in front of 100,000 people.

I'd rather talk in front of thousands of people than see high schoolers again.

31. Write a book on insurance policies.

High school makes even insurance policies seem interesting.

The best day of high school was the last day of high school. Thankfully I won't have to relive any of it. On to bigger and better things!