28 Thoughts Everyone Has Before Spring Break

Get ready for either the biggest wreck or best week of the year.

16

1. Only 4 days, 16 hours, and 29 minutes standing between me and freedom. (But who's counting?)

2. And like two midterms, a project, a research paper, and a quiz.

3. Okay, teachers who don't cancel your Friday classes. We get it, you hate fun. Don't worry, it's mutual.

4. Why didn't I jump on the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale while I could?

5. Now I'm dropping upwards of $100 on swimsuits. It's fine. I'm fine.

6. That's almost as much as I paid for the beach house. It's fine.

7. Oh, crap. I have less than a week to get in shape to fit into those bikinis.

8. Eh forget it, I'll just wrap myself in my sorority flag to hide my post-girl-scout-cookie bod.

9. Still makes for cute pictures, right?

10. I should definitely be studying for those two midterms, but Pinterest is much more intriguing right now.

11. *search* "spring break coolers" "spring break outfits" "spring break ideas"

12. Should I bedazzle a giant water bottle?

13. I should most definitely start making a packing list...

14. All of the bro tanks and fanny packs.

15. Cheap sunglasses, cheap towels, cheap flip flops...

16. Let's be honest, I'll destroy or lose anything I take.

17. Fingers crossed I'll at least hold on to my dignity.

18. Should I even bring outfits to go out in at night? Is it humanly possible to rally?

19. I'm getting as many "low account balance" texts from my bank as I am texts from my group message planning this trip.

20. Just you wait, Chase Bank. The worst is yet to come.

21. God be with the landlord whose beach house is about to be infiltrated by 30 girls.

22. And God forgive us girls that may or may not accidentally trash the place.

23. But God, please deal with the girl that throws up anywhere other than the toilet however you deem appropriate.

24. Yes, mom, I promise I won't forget to wear sunscreen and stay hydrated.

25. Aloe vera post-sunburn is fine too, though, right?

26. And is chasing with water good enough?

27. This week has the potential to be the biggest wreck or the best time of my life.

28. Screw it. Life's what you make it, so let's make it the latter.