25 Thoughts You Have While Scrolling Through Facebook

There is a lot that can consume you

20
makeameme

Mark Zukerberg created the social networking site Facebook in his Harvard University dorm back in 2004, and since 2006, it has been open to the public of 13 years or older. As of 2015, there were 1.18 billion active monthly members. So, I am assuming that almost all you still use your Facebook often enough to stumble upon this article. And, most likely you spend some time of your day scrolling through your feed- so here are some things that probably cross your mind while you do this.

1. Oh, new profile picture you go glen coco

2. I don't even know who you are

3. Oh god, memories from 4 years ago, how embarrassing

4. Tasty videos. Here goes 20 minutes of my life

5. Thanks for the like girl, appreciate you

6. Aw, Happy Birthday person I haven't talked to since middle school

7. Holy throwback *Like* *Comment*

8. How do these ads know what was in my Amazon shopping cart? Creepy

9. Ooo new album uploads *Goes through 120 of some random person's photos*

10. No, I don't know those people. Stop saying I might

11. *Cries over sad video*

12. Why would you share that?

13. What does my profile picture say about me? *proceeds to take 10 more quizzes*

14. Please stop inviting me to Candy Crush Saga

15. More tasty videos? ugh so hungry now but I could never make that

16. Why can't I become famous off videos like that? Damn Daniel

17. Wow, I miss those people

18. *Friend request and no mutual friends* How did you even find me?

19. What are these updates? I can show different emotions and not just 'like' something?

20. What did I just watch?

21. Sees relationship status change *either gags or likes, comments and tears up*

22. Get fit with *instert name*!! what is that supposed to mean?

23. You're a senior now?? Wow, I am old

24. Damn, that was a really good article

25. Ah, back to what I saw yesterday, shoot