25 Signs You Went To An All-Girls Private School

The things you loved, hated, and couldn't live without.

256

Going to an all-girls school was confusing and amazing all at the same time, with the uniforms, the no boys and the unbelievable girls that you spend four years with.

1. You never understood how people in public school didn't know EVERYONE in their class.

How do you go around not saying hi to everyone as you walk down the hall?!

2. You all accepted the fact that you cant make Bermuda shorts and polos cute.

3. Which led to a ridiculous amount of matching with other girls.

4. You gave up trying to look presentable after freshman year.

There came a point in time that make-up wasn't worth it and trying to actually match your pants to your polo was too time consuming and sleeping in was 100% more satisfying than doing your hair every morning. Like who are you going to impress, the other girls?

5. Dances were eye-opening because you realized that everyone could actually look like girls.

6. Your best friend's houses varied from 10 minutes, 30 minutes or an hour away.

Planning things in advanced as pivotal, because you never knew when you would be able to hang out outside of school again.

7. Your whole school kept J. Crew, the Gap, and Sperry in business.

When all you can wear are Bermuda shorts, cardigans, and khakis there aren't many options.

8. Wearing your uniform outside of school was dangerous because every public school hated you.

9. If some drama happened on Monday, everybody knew by Tuesday.

10. Including the teachers.

11. Even if you've graduated, you still hear about high school drama.

12. Seeing boys from public school with facial hair was like seeing grown men walking around.

13. You still hate your old rival private school (and always will).

14. There were always the girls that forgot about the scheduled dress-down days that everyone felt bad for.

15. Your classes were so small that once you got to college, you felt lost.

16. You also had no idea what to wear once you got to college.

Wait, you mean that you have to plan your OWN outfits!?

17. The highlight of graduating was being able to follow your teachers on social media.

We bothered them for years about following us and the answer was ALWAYS the same, "once you graduate,", so once those caps were thrown into the air that follow button was pushed.

18. Seeing a boy was like seeing an alien for the first time.

19. "Are you all lesbian?"

20. Everyone knew each other since kindergarten.

21. The two months before homecoming the most social time of the year (date time).

22. Football games were the highlight of the year because you actually got to hang out with boys and have a social life.

23. Your high school will ALWAYS be a part of you.

24. Graduation was bittersweet because you knew it was the last time that your whole class would be together.

25. You hated it in the moment, but high school was some of the best moments of your life.