A Thank You Letter To My First Roommate

A Thank You Letter To My First Roommate

"It's the friends we meet along the way that help us appreciate the journey."

97
A Thank You Letter To My First Roommate

Dear Maria,

Thank You for deciding to message me through the portal that UWG offered incoming freshman to help find potential roommates.

Thank You for being there for me on my first day of college when I got accused of not moving my car to the stadium and was threatened that it would be towed.

Thank You for walking with me to my classes and helping me find my way around campus.

Thank You for always eating at the dinning hall with me. Five o'clock was my favorite part of the day.

Thank You for the wonderful advice from your mom on how to do laundry.

Thank You for writing me a special note on my first day working at Johnny's Pizza.

Thank You for your creativity. I enjoyed our times decorating the door for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

Thank You for helping me with my biology lab homework.

Thank You for our sushi dates.

Thank You for introducing me to Zumba.

Thank You for dragging me to a college party.

Thank You for watching FRIENDS on Netflix with me.

Thank You for the late night talks. I know you'll find the love of your life one day. I'm looking forward to being your future bridesmaid.

Thank You for listening to my endless drama.

Thank You for encouraging me to go through recruitment again.

Thank You for being there for me when I was feeling homesick.

Thank You for dealing with my messiness.

Thank You for going grocery shopping with me and sharing your snacks.

Thank You for ducking and covering with me when the tornado sirens were going off.

Thank You for texting me to make sure I made it home safely.

Thank You for going to Bible study with me.

Thank You for sending Snapchats of your dog Wonton. He's so freaking adorable.

Thank You for supporting me.

Thank You for always being there for me every step along the way.

Most Importantly Thank You for becoming my best friend. I love you. Even though we aren't living together this up coming Fall, I know we'll find new memories we can make. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Love,

Veronica