24 Reasons Why You Will Love NYC

24 Reasons Why You Will Love NYC

Here are some of the reasons why you truly must not miss a chance to pay a visit to NYC...

8
24 Reasons Why You Will Love NYC

New York City. The Big Apple. The concrete jungle. The land that dreams are made of. It's likely that you've heard all of these little phrases to describe New York. You've also probably seen many, many pictures of the big touristy places around the city. But what is it exactly that makes New York the must visit destination of a lifetime?

1. New Yorkers (some of the coolest people around that also provide an endless supply of people watching)

2. You can quite literally dine "around the world" without ever leaving Manhattan

3. Queen B and Jay Z live here - need I say more?

4. You can feel everything and everyone at once. This feeling is nearly impossible to describe, but I gave it my best shot.

5. Times Square. As packed as it may be with tourists, it never ceases to amaze.

6. Central Park!!!!!

7. LIVE. THEATRE. AT. YOUR. FINGERTIPS. (#jealous of those who live there for this reason alone)

8. It is the home of Broadway!!!!

9. Brunch is done right here in NYC (not always as extravagant as Serena's brunches on Gossip Girl, but just as delicious).

10. The lights really will inspire you

11. You might run into big name actors in the streets!!!!

12. New York at Christmas truly is magical (I haven't experienced it for myself, but I do know that the movies really don't do this place justice).

13. The hustle and bustle of the city

14. Sometimes you might see a guy and girl stop in the street outside of your restaurant because they are both walking dogs...and they might start talking to each other while their dogs get to sniffing...AND the guy might ask for the girl's number...and the girl might write it on a piece of paper and give it to him...and you might shed a tear or two because it seemed like something straight out of a movie...

15. Did I mention NYC is the home of Broadway?!?!

16. It also has the most theatres in the world - 420 to be exact

17. Food trucks

18. "Friends" was based here and that's pretty rad

19. The skyline is iconic (and with good reason)

20. The subway runs 24/7 and can get you most anywhere!

21. There's soooooo much coffee

22. NYC is one of the most linguistically diverse cities in the world

23. The Highline!!!

24. There are so many more reasons, other than the ones I just stated!!

If you ever have the opportunity to visit the city that never sleeps, TAKE IT!!! New York is one of a kind and deserves every bit of recognition it receives.