If you are a visitor, a student, or an alumni, Bowling Green State University is an easy place to fall in love with. With the beautiful campus and the small businesses that make you feel like you're at home, there are some things you should do before you leave this wonderful place.
1. Order a full order of Pollyeyes breadsticks.
You won't regret it.
2. Spend a full day at the Quarry.
There are many fun activities you can do all day.
3. Go for a grilled cheese after midnight at the Corner Grill.
It will be the best grilled cheese you've ever had.
4. Do Movie Day Tuesday at the theater for $3.
A movie for $3? Why not!?
5. Run through the fountains outside of the Administration building.
It is more fun that it sounds.
6. Hang out at the Doyt, our open football stadium.
It is a great place to get away from everyone.
7. Star gaze at the 50 yard line.
You'll never see the stars more clear in BG.
8. Go to each one of BGSU's sporting events.
There may be sports you didn't know you liked.
9. Try Disc golfing or "frolfing".
It's something different and crazy fun.
10. Use your BG1 Bucks at Chipotle.
Because you can.
11. Order every marg flavor at El Zarape.
They are all delicious.
12. Wake up at 5 a.m. for kegs and eggs on St. Paddy's Day.
It'll be something to tell the grandkids about.
13. Order a legal joint at Brathaus.
They are scary delicious.
14. Attend at least one Spring Stampede.
It's cool to see all the sports teams come together.
15. Paint the rock.
It's a BG tradition.
16. Go on a bar crawl.
Did you really go to BG without one?
17. Learn the story and get a picture with SICSIC, Freddie and Frieda.
There is so much history behind each one.
18. Conquer a Dairy Queen massive blizzard.
You'll get way more than what you paid for.
19. Get to know Bobby at BG Carry Out.
Everyone knows Bobby. Buy a T-shirt!
20. Wake up at the crack of dawn to tailgate for homecoming.
It will be freezing, but it's worth it!
21. Take a picture with Metamorphosis rock.
We all know the real name.
22. Participate in Dance Marathon or Bike for Tikes.
It is a rewarding and irreplaceable experience that you'll remember for a lifetime.
Get the most out of your BGSU experience! All of these things are unique to BGSU. You won't regret one thing.