22 Things I Learned Before Turning 22

22 Things I Learned Before Turning 22

My Taylor Swift year has taught me a thing or two

37
22 Things I Learned Before Turning 22

Today, I turned 22-years old. My true Taylor Swift year, and yes, I am most certainly feeling 22. Let me tell you, I've learned a I learned a thing or two about life. Here are 22 things I learned by the time I turned 22-years old!

1. Your best is good enough 

2. You will never be able to really fix everyones problems

3. Call your mom often, she can make everything better

4. A night-in with a glass of wine is always a good idea

5. Yet, a night out with your girlfriends can solve any problem, along with a few green tea shots

6. Always say "I love you" before you leave

7. Don't text and drive. Just don't do it.

8. Eating well and exercising often is the best way to clear your head

9. Don't ever let someone tell you you can't go after certain dreams

10. You are capable of achieving anything you put your mind too

11. One bad test grade is not going to ruin your life forever

12. Some friendships won't last forever, and that is completely okay

13. If your boyfriend is your best friend, than you are doing it right

14. Wish others well, even if they turned against you

15. Putting on a pair of jeans will most definitely make your day 10x better

16. If you want something done, do it yourself

17. Not everyone has the same heart as you, and that is okay 

18. Spread kindness, you never know what someone is going through

19. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself

20. Sometimes, people in your life are just not worth fighting over

21. If he leaves, let him go 

22. Take pictures, and laugh often