22 Struggles Only Tall Girls Will Understand

It's hard to be a tall girl in a not-so-tall world.

82

You were blessed and cursed at the same time ever since you hit puberty. You grew up like one of the guys, growing all of the time. The next thing you knew, you had out-grown all of your friends and now here you are, even taller. Here are the top 22 struggles only tall girls will understand.

1. People always say, “you’re really tall!"

Do you really think I didn't know that?

2. All of your friends are short.

At least most (if not all) of them are.

3. You have a bad habit of crouching in pictures.

I mean you don't wanna get cropped out, right?

4. Once you make a tall friend, you’re obsessed.

5. Every boy you meet is either just as tall as you, or worse, shorter.

6. You can't wear heels or wedges.

Or else people will get a kink in their neck looking up to you.

7. You have to buy “long” jeans.

Because if you don’t, every other pair will look like high waters.

8. People ask you if you play volleyball or basketball.

Why just those two sports?

9. You’re always being asked to reach for something.

"Hey can you get this down for me? You're tall, and I'm not."

10. Just like your legs, all of your other limbs are just as lengthy.

You could never pass the “no shorts above your fingertips” rule in elementary school without wearing bermuda shorts.

11. The sleeves of your sweaters and long sleeve shirts are always a little too short.

So you constantly roll them up to make it look like you've got your life together.

12. You hate that you do it, but you slouch.

Because even when sitting down, you're still taller than most of your friends.

13. You have big feet.

When you find your shoe size, it's a miracle.

14. Every time theres a group picture, you're always in the back row.

Because you're friends don't want to look "too short."

15. You can never win with a maxi skirt.

You try on the cutest ones hoping they'll fit, and they still don't touch the floor.

16. Always trying to find the perfect romper.

Once you find the one, you can't contain your excitement.

17. Never having enough leg room in the car.

"Can you move your seat up just a little bit?"

18. People always ask you how tall you are.

People you don't even know!

19. You hate the term “one size fits all."

It doesn't apply to you, no matter what it is.

20. Giving hugs is always so awkward.

There's always that awkward bend you always seem to mess up.

21. It bothers you when you walk behind someone so slow.

Only because you walk so fast, of course.

22. Out of all these ridiculous reasons, you wouldn’t trade your height with anyone else.

Because you wouldn't be yourself if you were any shorter.