Celebrities Speaking Out Against The Death Of George Floyd
Currently

22 Celebrities Speaking Out Against The Death Of George Floyd

These celebrities are pushing for justice to be served in Floyd's death and for us all to take a hard look at how privilege, white supremacy, and racism play out in explicit and implicit ways in our lives and in the world.

3511

Unarmed black man George Floyd died after a Minneapolis police officer used his knee to pin Floyd to the ground by the neck. Floyd's death has sparked protests in Minneapolis and across the country.

It has also created a spark of celebrity support for justice to be served and for us all to take a hard look at how privilege, white supremacy, and racism play out in explicit and implicit ways in our lives and in the world.

These 21 celebrities are starting a conversation and amplifying the death of George Floyd to massive national attention.

1. Kim Kardashian

2. LeBron James

3. Justin Bieber

4. Kylie Jenner

5. Taylor Swift

6. Barack Obama

7. John Boyega

8. Kumail Nanjiani

9. Joe Burrow

10. Madonna

11. Cardi B

12. Chance The Rapper

13. Jamie Foxx

14. Mandy Moore

15. Bebe Rexha

16. D Smoke

17. Chelsea Handler

18. Debra Messing

19. 2 Chainz

20. Diddy

21. Ava DuVernay

22. Jaz Sinclair and Ross Lynch