Review on 2016 Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster Makeup Kit Limited Gift Set

The Smoky Noir Collection Gift Set

558
chicprofile.com

This Estee Lauder Holiday Make Up Kit includes a deluxe eye palette with 16 best-selling Pure Color Envy Sculpting EyeShadow shades (I purchased the smoky kit), Luminizer, Rosy Glow and Sculpting Bronzer, 2 Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipsticks in Insolent Plum and Dynamic (full sizes),
2 Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lip Glosses in Berry Provocative and Plum Jealousy (full sizes), Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara in Black (full size),
Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II, 1 oz. (full size), Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam, 1.7 oz, Revitalizing Supreme + Cell Power Creme, 0.5 oz, Modern Muse Le Rouge Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, 0.14 oz, all in a deluxe travel case.

I was very impressed with the make up kit because it had so many different products from Estee Lauder I've been wanting to try. I chose the smoky noir collection gift set because it seemed to be targeted at my age group. The palette had a lot of neutral tones which I liked, as well as dark purples, gray and black.

One of favorite products from this kit is the Advanced Night Micro Cleansing foam it leaves my skin feeling great before bed and still very soft when I wake up! I cannot say enough about how great this product cleanses my face. I use it every night and it dissolves all traces of my makeup. This cleansing foam is also very light.

I was really excited about this kit because I had been wanting to start using and looking into anti-aging products (because it's never to early to start taking care of your skin) so after using the Revitalizing Supreme + Cell Power Creme and and the Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex my skin looks smother, clearer, and brighter!

The Revitalizing Supreme + Cell Power Creme is such a great cream! It really seems to sit so well with my skin. I have dry cheeks and a slightly oily t zone and I'm very happy with this product. I like that it is moisturizing, not greasy and absorbs fast.

The mascara and lipsticks from Estee Lauder are what I am most familiar with and really like. This mascara works great I use it all the time, it makes my eyelashes look really dark and thick. The Pure Color Envy Sculpting lipsticks from Estee Lauder are creamy and long lasting!

I would recommend this Estee Lauder make up kit to anyone that is interested in trying out several Estee Lauder products and good quality make up. They have a wide variety of products and colors. Overall I am pleased with their product line.