20 Thoughts We All Have While StuDYING for Finals

How is this college education thing supposed to support my future 6 dogs?

16
Uloop

As a college student, these are the worst and most stressful 5 days of our lives. Summer is a week away, but first you have to get through the week. You are so close to catching up with old friends and cuddling your dog at home. You have done well all semester even though it was a struggle. You can't let this week ruin all the hard work you put into school so far. The pressure is on but you can do it! You also probably have a few of these thoughts running through your head:

1. How much caffeine is safe to consume? I am already shaking but I only had 7 cups.

2. I can't study at home, my bed is at home. I will just fall asleep.

3. I can't study at the library either, it is too crowded and people are screaming/Facetiming on the non-quiet floors that have the good tables.

4. Okay, I guess I'll study at the laundromat. It is dead. WIN. I can finally get down to business.

5. *Plays "Let's Get Down to Business" from the Mulan soundtrack.* This song gets me PUMPED. Wow I am really a loser...

6. *Frantically calculates grades* Great, I only need 168% on the final to get an A in this class. Totally possible.

7. What is the absolute lowest grade I can get on this final to still get an A in this class.

8. Is this even worth it? College is starting to seem like a scam.

9. My friend that started work right out of high school has a well paying full-time job with benefits, why didn't I do that? I sure as hell would be in a lot less debt.

10. How much do exotic dancers make? Maybe I can move to Vegas...

11. Wait. I am unattractive and can't dance to save my life! Darn.

12. Did we even learn this? It isn't in my notes or my books.

13. If I was married to The Rock I bet I wouldn't have to study math.

14. The Rock is in Moana... and he SINGS in it. That is such a great movie.

15. *watches Moana*

16. I want Sheetz, I will just walk there to buy some mac n cheese bites. And of course more coffee. Then I will go back home.

17. OH MY GOSH IT IS ALREADY 4 a.m. how did that happen?

18. I need a beer.

19. Now I have the hiccups. My final is in 3 hours, better get to sleep.

20. I usually do pretty well in school and already studied so much, this is all I can do. Take a deep breath, you will be fine.

Bonus:

21. It will all be worth it. Hopefully... This college education thing is supposed to support my 6 dogs and love for Jeeps someday.