20 Thoughts On A Long Drive

20 Thoughts On A Long Drive

Being in the car for a long time stinks, here are 20 relatable thoughts

275
20 Thoughts On A Long Drive
Google

1. This is great.

Music on, jamming. Thinking about how awesome this is. Me time.

2. Thank God for cruise control.

Seriously, my leg would be sooo sore without you.

3. Look at the other cars.

I wonder if these people around me are driving somewhere close or are on a road trip too.

4. Wow, time is moving so fast.

I can't even tell I've been on the road this long. This is going good.

5. Let's switch up the music.

Time to change the Pandora station, I've heard this song already. Let's completely switch genres. Also going to sing out loud in weird voices and snap it to friends. Hopefully they enjoy my boredom.

6. I regret this.

Starting to get tired of this. Why did I drive? Why didn't I fly? Why couldn't I talk any of my friends into coming with me?

7. Let me call my friends.

I call all of my friends, and talk as long as they'll let you so I'm not as bored.

8. Hey, car behind me, I promise I haven't been drinking.

I've just been on the road for seven-plus hours and it's hard to keep a focus on the lines. I swerved because my concentration is shot

9. Where the heck is the next rest stop?

Did I miss it? Does it have a bathroom? Hopefully a gas station too. That'd be lucky, two stops in one.

10. This drive will be worth it when I see my friends and family.

Focus on all your plans. Think of any last minute plans you can throw into the mix to see how many people you can see.

11. Forget the rest stop where's a gas station.

Plus I can get snacks.

12. Stop eating because you're bored.

I have too many snacks, my stomachs not gonna like this.

13. Did I miss the exit?!

I've been on this road way too long. I hope I didn't miss a turn and I'm completely lost. Okay nope. Just really on this road for 200 miles. Alright.

14. Let's find a buddy.

I look around and try to figure out which car has been around me for a long time. Then I can possibly get next to them and make a game out of it.

15. Great, traffic is at a standstill.

Please just be a slowdown, please please please don't be an accident. Nope, it's an accident. This is going to add more time to my trip. Awesome.

16. Oh, that person is going to get pulled over.

I always notice the cars that fly by me while I am going 75. Are you late, and where are you going?

17. Oh, look they got pulled over.

I probably should slow down too. I don't want karma to get me and get pulled over too.

18. OMG, OMG, OMG!

I haven't really been paying attention. Where am I? How long have I not been fully focusing on the road?

19. Wait, how do truckers do this?

They do this every day. That's their job. All they do is drive. Do 18-wheelers have cruise control or do they just have a super ripped right leg?

20. I got this.

I can do this. This isn't that bad. Just push through. It's all good. Get to my destination and everything will be all right. PUSH THROUGH.