20 Songs From Your Childhood That You Still Love

Relive your childhood with the jams from your past.

13
GoogleMusic

It is back to school season! Yay! Most of us have just finished our first week of class, which means back to homework, exams and projects. It means walking to class, late night studying and some socializing. What do all of these things have in common? Music. From jamming on the walk to class to partying all night at the clubs or house parties. Music is integral to our daily lives. Today we can shake off the stress of classes with hits from Taylor Swift, Kanye, Frank Ocean, Lana Del Ray, Beyonce, and so so so so many more. However, there is one thing that almost every millennial student loves more than the hits of today, and that is the hits of of our childhood. That's right, the music of the Backstreet Boys, Nirvana, Spice Girls, TLC and tons more. So, here are 20 songs that we still know and love today.

1. Oops I Did It Again...

2. I Want It That Way

3. Waterfalls

4. I Believe I Can Fly

5. Ice Ice Baby

6. No Scrubs

7. Closing Time

8. Crazy In Love

9. Wannabe

10. Sk8ter Boi

11. Genie In a Bottle

12. Survivor

13. Cry Me A River

14. Gold Digger

15. Smells Like Teen Spirit

16. Beautiful

17. Jenny From The Block

18. So What

19. Milkshake

20. Rehab

So, whatever your taste in music is, jam out to these great hits from our past and relive what made elementary and middle school a blast.