20 Most Important Tattoos And Why

20 Most Important Tattoos And Why

These tattoos have meanings you can't deny!

Loading video...

Cover Image Credit: agelessarttattoos.com

10 Reasons Why You Need Crocs In Your Life

I don't understand why you haven't bought a pair yet.
45883

Crocs have the perception of being the world's ugliest shoe, or sometimes you hear wearing them is "social suicide". Well, I'm here to tell you everything you've heard is wrong.

1. They go with everything

Personally, after finding the perfect outfit to wear to class, I struggle finding the right shoe to wear. I think about all the walking I'm going to have to do and I always grab my Crocs. Whether I'm wearing jeans, yoga pants or even sweatpants, Crocs are always my go-to. I mean, look at these people, doesn't look like social suicide to me. Looks pretty damn good.

2. They're extremely comfortable

If you ask anyone who owns a pair of Crocs, I guarantee you they'll tell you how comfortable these shoes are. It's like walking on memory foam or a cloud, whatever anaolgy you want to use.

3. The color range is fantastic

When you go to most sites to shop, there's a color list. Crocs gives you a color wheel. A FLIPPIN' wheel. Not to mention the bunch of patterns you can choose from like, zebra, leapord, camo, and more.

4. They come with their own accessories

Don't even get my started on the little accessories that can be added to every pair of Crocs, called Jibbitz. They're like little pins that bring out your inner child. Decorate your shoes with Disney princesses or even Star Wars.

Yes, you can get Mater on your shoe.

5. They'll be your best friend in college

This may be my own personally opinion and I may be biased, but with all the walking I do on college campus, these shoes are the best purchase I've ever made. They never leave my feet smelling like death or in pain, which I think is pretty amazing.

6. They can be worn all year round

I personally would wear my classic Crocs all year round but some people may not like that idea. That's why you should know they make a variety of different styles like sandals, wedges, boots and even FLEECE lined ones. Yes I said fleece.

7. You don't have to be an adult to wear them

Maybe it's just a girl thing, but I hated that I couldn't wear my mom's 5 inch stiletto heels when I was a kid, but with Crocs that's not a problem and my dreams aren't crushed.

8. They're a unisex shoe

This life-changing experience doesn't have to be just for girls. Guys, if you want to lounge in your sweats all day, throw some Crocs on. Heck, they even make boots that don't empty out our pockets and make your feet stink, so doesn't hurt giving it a shot.

9. They give back to their community

Crocs created Crocs Cares, which has donated over 3 million pairs of shoes to people in need around the world.

10. They can be worn in water

Nothing grinds my gears more than when I go to the beach and have to take off my shoes, that just get covered in sand anyways. An added plus to Crocs is they can be worn in water.

Most of this shocking and extremely awesome information was found on the Crocs website, where you should go because I know after reading this, you really want a pair.