20 Things Only People Who Excessively Sweat Understand

230

Everyone sweats, but while some people will produce one bead of sweat on their forehead while running a marathon, others can fill a large bucket of sweat while sitting in the shade watching that marathon. This article is for the bucket-fillers of the world, the people who sweat nonstop. For those of us who can produce sweat in places some never knew possible, here are 20 things that only people who excessively sweat can understand:

1. Your outfits/makeup/hair get ruined before you even get to the party.

2. The inability to even raise your arms in public is all too real.

3. Your closet is full of all the dull colors, except for light grey and white... So basically just black.

4. Wearing layers is never worth it.

5. This happens way too often.

6. And even though these were created for people who write left-handed, your strongly considering getting one.

7. It looks like you are on the verge of death when you workout.

8. You sweat off antiperspirants before they have a chance to work.

9. Hand dryers are always go to sweat stain dryers.

10. Avoiding hand shakes like the plague, but if unavoidable, then casually drying your sweaty hands off on the nearest piece of cotton.

11. You're the only one who's excited for summer to end and winter to come.

12. You're embarrassed to admit some of the things you've used to try and help stop the sweating.

13. The feeling of peeling your sweaty thighs off the chair.

14. Swamp ass has eliminated the ability to wear any sort of fashionable colored shorts or pants.

15. You hate people who supposedly "don't sweat".

16. That nice, greasy shine to your face 24/7.

17. You have no clue how people can make sweating look sexy.

18. Fans are God's gift to us.

19. People probably think you have a cold because it looks like you are constantly wiping your nose, but really you're just wiping your lip sweat.

20. You're pretty positive your sweat is out to ruin your life.

We are the sweaters of the world. We sweat until our clothes are ruined and people begin to give us weird looks. It's what we're good at sweating, so it's what we do. There are times in your life where your sweating may seem like it has ruined everything, but once you've learned to accept it, it becomes a part of who you are. Who would I be without my clammy hand shakes and trips to the bathroom so I can sit under the hand dryer? So here's to the sweaty people of the world, may our sweat bring many more awkward encounters and dull colored clothing to our lives.