20 Daily Affirmations to Fight Off The Winter Quarter Blues

Remember, no matter what your finals grades are or wherever you end up, you are enough.

376
School Of Natural Health Sciences

The emotional state of a college campus around week nine is almost as terrifying, if not worse, than week ten or even the horrors of finals. For some reason, week nine makes it seem like those extra points are still attainable (they’re so not) and that there’s definitely more time (when there really isn’t any left at all.) On top of all of this, seasonal depression weighs down on students in addition to the combined weight of textbooks and classes.

It is so easy to feel overwhelmed and mistakenly equate self-worth to grades. I know I struggle with feeling “worthy” or “deserving” when balancing classes and work and projects seem to be coming to an end much faster than anticipated. It’s hard to accept that I am “enough” when everything seems to be falling apart, so I put together daily affirmations to fight the winter quarter blues.

Try to apply each affirmation daily for the next 20 days, and remember, no matter what your finals grades are or wherever you end up, you are enough.

1. I am worthy of love.
  2. I am successful.
  3. I am powerful, confident, and willing to chase all of my dreams.
  4. I am centered, peaceful, grounded.
  5. Life gives me opportunities for success and achievement in the way I desire.
  6. I am loved beyond comprehension.
  7. I am becoming more prosperous every day.
  8. Every part of my body radiates beauty.
  9. I have an infinite capacity for love and affection.
  10. Success is defined by my willingness to keep going.
  11. I have always and will always continue to try my best.
  12. I have the strength to rise in the face of adversity.
  13. I have come this far, and I can keep going.
  14. I am exuberant and filled with love for who I am.
  15. I believe in the person I dream of becoming.
  16. I trust in my ability to survive and thrive through any obstacle.
  17. I am exactly who I need to be in this moment.
  18. I am confident in my individuality.
  19. Compassion is infinite and fully surrounds me and my life.
  20. I am enough.

Good luck on these next few weeks, finals, and everything else in the world that's weighing down on your shoulders. You're doing great.