"Experiences," As Seen In The English Aggie

I will be grateful for the experiences.

27
Instagram @tamuliberalarts

Adoring new things.

The experiences.

The ones that make me whole even if just for a split second.

Even the bad ones.

The ones no one likes to talk about.

The most wild, vivid experiences that I claim as my own, that I'm convinced are slowly making my eyes just a little bit darker.

Even the ones I can't write about simply because there are no words for them.

My life is comprised of these individual moments constantly fighting against each other, trying to break me and fix me all at once, so much so that I cannot decide which one is worse.

But this is the reason that I am here,

the reason the fabric of my life is textured and vibrant

instead of a lifeless piece of wrapping paper with nothing to wrap inside of it.

I have decided the bad is as equally heavy, equally as valuable as the ecstatic,

because it is both, not one or the other that make my heartbeat, my back and forth.

I would much rather experience the deepest pain if it also means experiencing the deepest joy.

If you cannot have one without the other, I will take both.

I will smile, I will cry, and I will take both.

I will be grateful for the experiences.

As seen in The English Aggie https://www.instagram.com/theenglishaggie/

The English Aggie Website // Instagram // Facebook // Twitter