18 Too Real Things That Happen During The Week Depicted By Dogs

Here are some dogs who share your pain and joy, too.

14

There is a typical routine of events that take place every week. We may like them, we may hate them, but they more or less happen to everyone. But that “everyone” doesn’t just refer to humans! All animals go through that same weekly cycle. From the dreaded Monday morning wakeup call to the Friday afternoon excitement, and the Sunday house chores and errands –well not exactly that, but you get the point, we all have a similar narrative of our #basic lives.

From the amazing put ups, to the guilty slip ups, embarrassing screw ups, and the just can’t talk about it fed ups, just remember that you are not alone. Here are some dogs who share your pain and joy too. Because puppies are just so #relatable.

1. The one too many cheat days

2. Ever gotten home from work, sat down and then wouldn’t get up? Yeah same here.

3. When you’re too tired while getting ready for school in the morning and it’s time to go down stairs. He feels your pain.

4. Get overly excited about dinner being ready and embarrass yourself? Him too.

5. When you hate your Halloween costume but it’s too late to do anything about it. She’s most definitely there right now.

6. Unable to start homework because you are binge watching your new favorite show? She gets it.

7. When it’s time to get in the shower or bath because you simply cannot procrastinate it any longer. Time to #slide in.

8. Fighting over the shirt you and your sister both want to wear.

9. When you are at the gym but wish you were literally anywhere else. She knows it.

10. When you are caught off guard by your reflection when you spontaneously turn the selfie camera around on snapchat. Ouch am I right?

11. When you get that feeling that “It’s Friday y’all!"

12. Breaking in that new pair of shoes. We feel ya.

13. When you don’t get into the bar with all of your friends.

14. When you are trying to balance everything at once and just look around to reevaluate your life.

15. When you get caught sleeping in class.

16. When you have a stay in and relax type of night. #feels

17. Need someone to lay down and do this with you? So does he.

18. When you whip this head massager out, because it’s the only way. We’ve all been there.