16 Thoughts You Probably Have On Your Walk To Class

If I see a dog, everything will be okay.

6
Purdue University

If you go to a big university you know that it has it's pros and cons. Pro: B1G 10 Basketball. Con: Long walks from class to class with only 10 minutes to do so at time. Let's be honest, walking across a large campus with a huge backpack sucks. It's at the top of the list of things I do not want to do. Alas, it's something that must be done. Though long walks do have their own pros as well. The trip allows you to get lost in your thoughts. if you're anything like me, here the 16 things that probably cross your mind as you walk.

1. I hate this.

I think this at least 3 times. I don't care about my step count. In fact, I'd rather have a low step count than a high one. That is more impressive than your 20,000 steps.

2. Would another coffee make me too shaky?

I guess this is one of those things that you have to do to find out the answer, even though the answer is usually yes.

3. We didn't have any homework due today, right?

I didn't do anything for it so I hope not.

4. If we have a quiz in class that would be very unfortunate.

Again, I didn't do anything last night so that would really suck.

5. Is it almost lunch time?

It's only 10!? I guess I could an early lunch.

6. What day is it today?

At this point they all just blend together.

7. Only a few more weeks of this left. I can do it.

I lied. I can't take another minute of this walk or this class.

8. Why haven't I seen any dogs yet?

Everything will be okay if I see at least one dog.

9. *If you listen to music* This song sucks, SKIP.

What was I thinking when I added this song to my playlist? That was an ill-advised decision.

10. Singing along inside your head to every song that comes up as if you were performing it.

Or maybe even mouthing the words.

11. Aww that's such a cute outfit.

I wish I hadn't worn leggings and an oversize t-shirt for the 10th day in a row. Ha just kidding looking that nice would cut out my sleep time.

12. What do I have to do tonight?

And will I still have time to watch Netflix when it's all finished?

13. Why did I come to such a big school? Why couldn't I have gone somewhere where the buildings were right next to each other?

Yeah it's the best school for my career interest, but this walking is ridiculous.

14. Why is my science class in an engineering building?

This makes no sense and is a bit unfair.

15. Wow, I complain a lot.

I really should cut back on the complaints. I probably won't, but I should.

16. Finally, I can see my building.

I'm so close. Now I just have to get through this boring lecture.