16 Most Memorable Moments At The 2016 Figure Skating Nationals

The good, the bad and the ugly.

95

The 2016 U.S. Figure Skating Championships were filled with laughter, tears, great programs and some really unique costumes. Figure skating wouldn't be interesting without the creative programs and great facial reactions from the skaters. Here are the 16 best moments at the U.S. Nationals this year, ranging from the good to the bad to the ugly.

1. Tarah Kayne's face when she realized she skated clean.

So adorable.

2. When Tarah Kayne and Danny O'Shea won the pairs event.

3. Gracie Gold's reaction to her gold medal.

Gold grabs the gold.

4. Ashley Wagner pretending to be fine with popping a jump.

Girl, point to yourself. You popped that jump, not your coach.

5. The purple jumpsuits.

There's always that one.

6. This dress that didn't match the music but reminded you of Tonya Harding's homemade dress.

Surely this is not what Sara Bareilles had in mind when she wrote "Gravity."

7. Polina Edmunds' flawless short program.

Now if only she would get rid of those braces.

8. When Polina skated with her hair down for her long.

Let's not forget the green bows either.

9. Adam Rippon's dramatic short program ending.

He's such a beautiful drama queen.

10. Max Aaron finally wearing a shirt that doesn't cut off his circulation.

Next goal: buy some pants that actually fit.

11. Ross Miner's beautiful "New York State of Mind" short program.

Watch it, because you will fall in love.

12. When someone finally landed the side-by-side triple salchow in the short program.

13. Max Aaron's quad-triple combination in the short.

14. The insurmountable amount of deep V-necks.

You know it's bad when his cleavage is showing.

15. When Nathan Chen casually landed four quads in his long.

16. When Adam Rippon won.

See you in Boston, hometown hero.