16 End Of The Semester Feelings That Every College Student Can Relate Too

You will survive, you beautiful hot mess.

22
Static Celebuzz

We're in the home stretch. We're almost to the end of the finish line. We're giving it all we've got, but we're riding the struggle bus harder than we've ever ridden it before. College is a great time, a truly great time, but the last weeks of college are the worst weeks of college. Everything is piling up, all of your assignments are extremely hard, because you're expected to know the classes material like the back of your hand, and professors are pushing deadlines together to get everything they need taught out of the way. These weeks make you cry, regret coming to college, and even wish you were born into an extremely wealthy family. But just remember, you are not the only one feeling like this.

1. I'm going to die.

2. Every day is a mental breakdown.

3. No one understands how stressed I am.

4. I need chocolate.

5. I'm a hot mess.

6. I need a nap.

7. I have a million things to do and they all need to be done in an hour.

8. Why do I pay 20k a year to go to college? I signed myself up and paid for myself to be this stressed out every single year.

9. I need my mom.

10. I need prayers.

11. I'll probably survive.

12. Actually, maybe I won't.

13. One day I'll miss this.

14. These days might be rough now, but this is truly the best time of our lives.

15. You've got this. You've so got this.

16. I'm a baller. If anyone has got this, I've got this.

It's almost over. All of your hard work and dedication to your college education is showing and proving you to be a lot stronger than you think you are. Whether you are a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, super senior, super super senior, or graduate student, you're in college for a reason, you're kicking ass and making yourself and everyone around you proud. These last weeks will be the very toughest weeks of your life so far. Get your caffeine fix, binge watch Netflix, or go to the gym; however you prepare yourself for a challenge, do it, and be ready to kick spring semester's butt!