15 Times Nathan Scott Made Us Fall In Love

Admit it, this bad boy probably stole your heart more than 15 times.

102
Pintrest.com

"One Tree Hill" is probably one of the best teen dramas out there. In fact, I think it even rivals "Gossip Girl." You can argue that both have amazing characters with amazingly complicated, but beautiful, story lines, but there's just something about the characters in "One Tree Hill" that seems magical. Maybe it's because most of us aren't rich, private school kids living in The Upper East Side. I think being able to relate to the characters is what makes it such a great show. Nathan Scott, played by James Lafferty, undergoes one of the best character developments throughout the show. Plus he's hot. You probably hated him at first, but after 9 season you were in love with the bad boy. Here's a collection of all the times Nathan Scott made you fall in love.

1. You sort of hated him at this point but you thought his inability to speak proper English was cute.

I mean obviously Haley thought it was pretty adorable too!

2. That time he gave Chris Keller what he deserved.

If you actually liked Chris Keller there is something wrong with you.

3. When he donated to charity.

Such a sweet guy.

4. When he gave Haley that super cheesy gift.

Yeah he was a jerk at first, but you know you were wishing he was putting that on you.

5. When he told off a priest to prove his love for Haley.

How could someone be such a jerk boyfriend in season one and then evolve into this amazing man?

6. When he turned down the girl boys like him are supposed to be with for Haley.

How many star basketball players date their tutor and not the hot cheerleader? Nathan Scott that's who!

7. This moment too.

If you were still holding a grudge on Nathan for being such a jerk, this moment probably tore down that wall.

8. The time he stood up to the school shooter.

This was one of the most intense moments in the whole show. Nathan stood up to the bad guy and stole our hearts again.

9. When he asked Haley about marriage in the sweetest way any bad boy turned good ever could.

Nathan Scott making it harder for real boys to live up to my already high expectations.

10. When He showed he was the sweetest husband ever.

No caption needed; he's just too perfect.

11. He showed how great of a husband he was here too.

It's not even that significant to the Naley story line; its just adorable. Nathan is such a goofball.

12. When Nathan won Haley's heart with that kiss in the rain.

Every girl everywhere has wanted to be kissed in the rain, don't lie.

13. By being the best father ever.

Everybody loved Jamie! Thank God Nathan was nothing like his dad!

14. Yet another kiss in the rain.

Everybody knows how emotional season nine is so this kiss was just perfect.

15. And of course, Nathan's epic return.

Nothing made me love Nathan more than his reaction when he was finally reunited with Haley.

Whether you hated Nathan throughout the whole series, which seems impossible, or not, you can't deny the boy has style. So thank you Nathan for showing that even the worst of people can change.