15 Things That Happen While Watching The VS Fashion Show

Can we create a "pizza angel"? I really think that should be a thing.

35
Hailley Crete

1. You prepare for the night.

This means finding your favorite leggings, taking your roommate's pizza order and picking up any last minute beverages (i.e. wine and more wine).

2. You decide to go the gym that day.

Whether it’s your daily routine, out of jealousy or just simply motivation, you feel guilty knowing that you’re going to watch models with insanely toned bodies for a good two hours later, so you figure this may ease the pain a little bit.

3. You put on your favorite underwear.

Nobody’s going to see them, you are, in fact, not a model, but wearing your cute underwear with the simple hope Gigi Hadid could be wearing the same ones in a different color makes you feel sort of special.

4. Your living room becomes a sanctuary of chocolate, laughter and tears.

Within a matter of five minutes, you and your roommates gather around your tiny TV and begin to think of what could have been… or really just begin to escape reality for a few minutes and push off your ten-page final paper to see The Weekend sing to some very sparkly bras, but hey, this is what friends do.

5. You begin to feed yourself pizza.

Naturally.

6. Your friends begin to feed you pizza.

“Why. Don’t. We. Look. Like…oh here, eat this.”

7. The Victoria’s Secret Website is up on your laptop.

That bra? Oh yeah, that really sparkly one? It’s a cool two million. Not an issue at all for a girl who eats cereal for dinner almost every night.

8. You suddenly feel intoxicated even though you haven’t touched the wine yet.

There’s something in the air here. Yes, the national air of the United States, considering this is being viewed in different time zones and we’re all having the same feelings. Is that Kendal Jenner as a peacock? OMG I can’t.

9. You call your mom.

Mom, I don’t understand why I don’t look like that. Why did you give me this DNA? I went to the gym today!

10. Your Snapchat story is you cradling a bottle of wine in front of the TV as Alessandra struts her stuff in the background.

Caption: "Me and bae".

11. You then work up the courage to start "catwalking" down the hallway of your very public residence hall.

“Hey, guys! Look at me. I'm just like them...sort of".

12. You start wearing a robe.

Why? Because this is what the cool kids do. Clearly. Do you see them? I am also wearing a robe. I am also awesome.

13. You ask your boyfriend if he’s watching it.

"Oh, you’re watching it too? It’s fine because, like, I’m getting that bra anyways." We appreciate bra fashion together. Ok, maybe we’re watching for different reasons but everything is so pretty!

14. You begin to wonder if you could start wearing wings to class.

Will you be able to fit at your desk with wings? How distracted will the class be if I come in with them? I’ll buy the lighter pink ones, obviously.

15. You go to bed.

And dream that you are a sugar plum Victoria’s Secret fairy angel that slays like no model has slayed before. We may not be models in real life, but we can pretend. Also, who would want to give up pizza for that long anyway?