15 Things I Miss Most From My Childhood

15 Things I Miss Most From My Childhood

Oh to be a kid again

67
15 Things I Miss Most From My Childhood
google

I may have been born in 1998, but I fully identify as a 90's child. The 90's was more than the end of a millennium, it was the best time to be a kid. Here our 15 things that brought me happiness as a child:

1.) Molly and the Big Comfy Couch

Never forget the clock stretch.

2.) Dunkaroos

Let's be honest nothing was better than finding these in your lunchbox.

3.) Easy Bake Oven

Still trying to figure out how my cupcakes baked from the heat of a light bulb.

4.) Nintendogs

It was immensely satisfying to spend hours caring for virtual dogs.

5.) The Magic Pop Up Washcloth

I had way too many of these and why was it so enjoyable to watch them grow into washcloths?

6.) Hit Clips

I prefer listening to NSYNC through the Hit Clip speakers.

7.) Hannah Montana

I still want to double as a super star.

8.) Macarena

Throwback to every middle school dance. Eeeh Macarena!

9.) Mighty Beanz

Did anyone else collect these?

10.) The Flying Turtle

The ultimate form of transportation.

11.) Parachute Day in Gym Class

The only day I wanted to go to gym class.

12.) Library Days at School

These stories> AP English Literature

13.) Disney Channel Movies

Homeward Bound, Cadet Kelly, Zenon: The Girl of the 21st Century, Halloweentown High, Cow Bells, Twitches, Smart House, Stuck in the Suburbs, High School Musical...the list continues. Disney Channel was at its peak.

14.) Hilary Duff

Between Lizzie McGuire and the "Most Wanted" album Hilary Duff was doing it right.

15.) Aly and Aj Insomniac Album

Which was your favorite "Potential Break Up Song" or "Chemicals React"?