These days, it’s hard not to see this comedic duo around. From improv to TV to the cinema, these two women prove time and time again that they can do it all. They have written, acted, and produced countless works of comedy together, including their most recent release of Sisters and their hosting of last weekend’s Christmas SNL. During this season of giving, let’s stop and take a moment to appreciate the generous gifts they’ve collectivelygiven us.
1. Tina's movie, Mean Girls, which features both Amy and Tina
2. The classic gum scene of the comedic pair's first movie: Baby Mama
3. Every "Weekend Update" the two gave the world as the first pair of female co-anchors. . .
4. . . .as well as all the other great Poehler/Fey SNL skits. . .
5. . . .including this past Saturday's "A Hillary Christmas"
6. Amy's appearance as young Liz Lemon (Tina) in 30 Rock -- proving that the two are actually blood
7. The moving tribute Amy gave to Tina when she was awarded the Mark Twain Prize in 2013
8. Ames' and Tines' addition to one of Jimmy Fallon's "Jersey Floor" skits -- a parody of Jersey Shore
9. Their joint appearance in Anchorman 2's epic fight scene
10-12. All three Golden Globe award shows the two hosted
13. All the laughter they gave us when Seth Meyers shared what happened when they got their hands on his credit card and what they did with it
No worries -- it ended happily!
14. The pair's newest movie, Sisters, and their Q&A with Buzzfeed to celebrate its release. Spoiler: there is some great dancing that happens in this movie.
15. And, finally, all the ongoing envy these two give us of their binding friendship, not only with each other, but with many other comedic heroes -- Jimmy, Seth, Maya Rudolph, Kristin Wiig, etc. -- giving us ultimate squad goals this Christmas