15 Essential Fall Wardrobe Items

15 Essential Fall Wardrobe Items

Everything you need in your closet this upcoming season!

26
15 Essential Fall Wardrobe Items
Pumper Nickel Pixie

If you're anything like me, you absolutely love Fall and cannot wait for Summer to be over. Fall means colder weather, colorful leaves, football games, hot coffee, fun holidays, and best of all, comfortable clothing. It's the perfect time of the year because the weather isn't too hot or too cold, meaning there are so many ways to dress up. To show you what I mean, here are 15 essential Fall wardrobe items!

1) Cardigans

Cardigans are literally the perfect way to bundle up and be comfortable at the same time. There are so many different lengths, colors, fabrics, patterns, etc. which means endless possibilities for outfits!

2) Sweaters

Sweaters are a must-have because you can wear them with anything! Scarves and necklaces go well with plain sweaters, but patterned ones are fine to wear without any accessories.

3) Combat Boots

Combat boots are not only cute, but also perfect to wear when its a bit wet outside. For example, walking in wet leaves while wearing these will definitely beat wearing flats or mocassins!

4) Uggs

Wearing Uggs will make you feel like you're walking on clouds, so definitely get a pair if you haven't already!

5) Riding Boots

You don't even have to know how to ride horses when wearing riding boots, so you might as well wear them anyway.

6) Army Green Coat (or pretty much anything else that's army green colored)

Army green has become a very prominent Fall color, and I don't know about you, but I'm totally loving it. Coats in this color look super pretty, and they literally go with any shades of brown and black.

7) Leg Warmers/Boot Cuffs

Leg warmers and boot cuffs are almost the same thing, but leg warmers cover your entire leg (from knee to ankle), while boot cuffs only cover a portion (as pictured above). Both are stylish and a great way to make your legs/boots stand out!

8) Flannels

Flannels are like the epitome of Fall because they're so casual, colorful, and comfortable. I love wearing mine with leggings and boots, but jeans and sneakers (like a pair of converse) will match too.

9) Hats

Pretty much any type of hat will work in the Fall, but I recommend beanies and knit pom pom hats (like the one pictures above). Just make sure your ears are covered and warm!

10) Scarves

Scarves are also the epitome of Fall, especially the thick knit inifinity kind. They're not super expensive either, so you can have a bunch in all different colors without breaking the bank.

11) Leggings

Anyone who knows me personally can tell you that like 80% of my pants are leggings. They're stretchy and come in all different colors and patterns, so you can never go wrong. Plus, you don't have to worry about tucking your pants into boots because leggings are skin tight! Also FYI, thick non-see through leggings AREpants, and I will fight anyone who thinks otherwise (just kidding, but really).

12) Northface

I'm sure almost every girl in the U.S. owns a Northface or a jacket that looks similar to it, so it's pretty clear why these are essential for chilly weather.

13) Jeans

I mean, duh! It's time to put away your shorts and skirts, because Fall is all about jeans. So many different shades and cuts, how will you ever choose?!?

14) Long Sleeved Dresses

T-shirt dresses are very in right now, and rightfully so, because they're flowy and go with a ton of other items. Scarves, necklaces, leggings, boots, and cardigans all match, which will make the perfect Fall outfit!

15) Brown Colored Bags

Since Fall is all about neutral tones, brown accessories typically match really well. Keep that in mind next time you go shopping for a new bag!