15 ​Cool Spots For Photo Ops In Any Town

15 ​Cool Spots For Photo Ops In Any Town

If you love taking pictures or having pictures taken of you then keep reading!

109
Photo by Landon Martin on Unsplash

These 15 photo spots will have you steezin' in no time!

Body Of Water

woman sitting on dock bridge near lake during daytimePhoto by Kalen Emsley on Unsplash

Any river, lake, ocean, etc. would be a great place to shoot some photos. You could use the reflections from the water or even take pictures on a dock nearby. Taking pictures by a body of water is definitely one of my favorites.

Bridge

wooden bridge near treesPhoto by Yoann Laheurte on Unsplash

Bridges are often a great spot for a photo op because of the nature that is surrounding the bridge.

Field With Flowers Or Grass

yellow flower field during daytimePhoto by Clay Lindner on Unsplash

I love pictures taken in an open field. Fields often make a great location for pictures because the colors are often beautiful and vibrant.

In The City

Empire StatePhoto by Josh Hild on Unsplash

In the city you can find tall buildings, moving cars, and bright lights/ signs which are all really cool backgrounds for a photoshoot.

Railroad Tracks

brown train railsPhoto by Kholodnitskiy Maksim on Unsplash

Railroad tracks are unique because they offer a rustic, old-fashioned feel to the photos being taken.

Mural Walls/ Colored Walls/ Graffiti

man walking on hallway with graffiti wallsPhoto by Paul Murphy on Unsplash

Who wouldn't love a photo in front of a vibrantly colored wall or exquisite mural? Try to be yourself and have fun with this shoot!

Rooftop

buildings during daytimePhoto by Will Truettner on Unsplash

Rooftops are awesome because they offer the sky and other tall buildings as a background. Tip: try to go at sunset.

Staircase

white and brown wooden staircasePhoto by Cecilia Gremmo on Unsplash

If you aren't looking for anything crazy or active a staircase will do just the trick. There is nothing better than being able to sit comfortably while having someone take stunning photos of you!

Farm Or Ranch

photo of red and white barn housePhoto by Wendy Brooks on Unsplash

This is my personal favorite. I love the country feel you get to a farm or ranch. Whether it is the animals, the white picket fence, or the red barn.

Abandoned Buildings

gray abandoned buildingPhoto by Jamison Riley on Unsplash

Abandoned buildings are a great location if you are looking for more of an edgy photoshoot.

Park or Playground

multicolored playground slide during daytimePhoto by Power Lai on Unsplash

A playground will give your pictures a playful vibe. I love taking pictures at a park or playground because of nature, the slides, the monkey bars, the rock climbing walls, and so much more!

Hotel

empty restaurantPhoto by Ricardo Gomez Angel on Unsplash

A hotel or hotel lobby is a great option for a photoshoot if you are looking for a more formal and or regal feel.

Parking Garage

two white wall paint buildings during golden hourPhoto by Omar Prestwich on Unsplash

Parking garages are trending right now. I love the idea of having a solid photoshoot at a parking garage. Tip: try to go at sunset (normally, parking garages are not closed in at the very top)

Grocery Store

blue shopping cart on street during daytimePhoto by Eduardo Soares on Unsplash

Grocery stores offer a fun and enjoyable photoshoot with friends while using some amazing props such as food, drinks, or even a shopping cart!

Laundromat

white front-load washing machinePhoto by Bianca Jordan on Unsplash

Honestly, this one is just trendy and unique. Grab a couple of friends and have fun with it!