14 Disney Shows That Should Be Brought Back

Because reruns just don't cut it.

30

Growing up, we all had our favorite television shows. We always made sure we were home to watch them whenever a new episode was coming on. However, as the years went on, more and more of our favorite TV shows began to stop airing. As a result of that, new shows were added to fit the younger children in our generation. But who is to say that the older kids don’t watch TV anymore? Netflix just is not the same as regular television. I loved watching all the throwbacks late at night when I was wide awake and couldn't sleep.

So many shows have had reunions or reruns played throughout the day. However, some shows are either completely off the air or only play in the middle of the night and let's be honest: reruns just don't cut it anymore. The older kids in this generation want their favorite shows back on the air. Honestly, we would love for a channel that just played all the older shows all the time, especially the Disney shows. Here are 14 Disney shows that should be brought back:

1. That's So Raven

Because we all wished we could have Raven's visions.

2. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

At some point, we all wanted to live in this hotel because of Zack and Cody.

3. Hannah Montana

Living a normal life AND being a pop star?! What more could a teenage girl want?!

NOTHING beat when all three of these shows made an episode: That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana

4. Lizzie McGuire

Not to mention the cartoon of herself was something we all wanted.

5. Kim Possible

6. Phil of The Future

7. Lilo and Stitch

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten."

8. The Proud Family

9. Even Stevens

10. Cory In The House

11. Recess

12. Life With Derek

13. The Emperor's New School

14. Boy Meets World

Nothing was better than Cory and Topanga's relationship, seriously!

It's a shame that our childhood shows either are completely off air or just play reruns during the middle of the night. No show today will ever be able to compare to the shows we had growing up. Maybe someday we will get that separate channel for these shows or they will have a reunion and bring back the childhood memories we all have.