Report this Content
It's the weekend again (or Wednesday), and you're pumped to set the school books aside and go out for the night. The only obstacle in your path to happy hour is your roommates, who aren't quite in the same mood as you. They don't want to go out, but you can't fly solo.
But don't fret! There are ways to create a deep, crippling FOMO that will practically force them to go out with you. And who ever said that a little bit of peer pressure was bad? Here are 13 ways to create some lasting memories with your roommates.
1. Promise them you'll be the best wingman of their dreams.
2. Slowly pump up the jams in front of their bedroom until they give in.
3. Bribe them by paying their cover.
4. Remind them that there's a limited amount of time left in college where it's socially acceptable to make a fool of yourself.
5. Give them the incentive of drunk food if they actually go out.
6. Volunteer as the DD or pay for the Uber.
7. Convince all of your other roommates to go out first, then tell them they're the only one not going out now.
8. Make them their favorite drink while everyone is pre-gaming.
9. Guilt trip them with the last nice thing you did for them -- they owe you one now.
10. Smirnoff Ice them.
11. Call all your closest friends and bring the party to them.
12. Pick out their outfit.
13. Tell them they're rewarding themselves for the hard academic week they had.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.