13 Times Scott Disick Was The Real MVP

13 Times Scott Disick Was The Real MVP

"I don't need to be walking around like some peasant. I need to be walking around like I'm royalty." Scott Disick

61
13 Times Scott Disick Was The Real MVP
giphy.com

Scott Disick, the man, the myth and definitely a legend. How is it that the Kardashians are the ones in the spotlight, when this guy exists? His sassiness and Lord-ness are really the only reasons you need to keep up with the Kardashians because Scott says what we are all thinking!

1. When you're supposed to be at work, but you called out.

2. Meeting new people.

3. When people give you attitude but they need to check their privilege.

4. When you get home from work and don't want to do anything.

5. When you're at a family function and everyone has to ask you why you still don't have a significant other.

6. When you just woke up and your mom already starts yelling at you.

7. When that one friend who can't stay in a relationship starts giving advice.

8. When you can't relate to people with self esteem issues.

9. When you're at a family function without your siblings.

10. When you tell your boss to schedule you for the least amount of hours possible.

11. When you try to justify your shopping addiction.

12. When you watch a fight go down on social media.

13. When you're single, but constantly around those couples that show way too much PDA.