13 Times Joey From 'Friends' Perfectly Depicted You On A Friday Night

Because he's there for you too.

35
Huffington Post

1. When you start the night out by trying to find the perfect outfit and think you look huge in everything, but then decide you don't care because you're fabulous anyway.

2. Then you walk in to the party late, but there's still no one there and you don't know what to do with yourself.

3. And then almost everyone you've ever met in your life shows up, and it feels like it's 90 degrees in the room.

4. When your one friend asks "Do you want to order anything with me?" and your immediate reaction is:

5. And then the pizza finally arrives and everyone surrounds you begging for a slice while acting like you've been best friends for years.

6. Then you reach the point in the night where no one knows what your talking about, but you think you're speaking perfect English.

7. But it's OK because you finally find the friend that always knows what you're talking about, after looking for what felt like two hours.

8. And then 20 minutes later you discover that the same friend left the party when they promised they would walk you back to your building.

9. Then, while you're trying to find another friend to walk home with, the RA tells you to leave because you're too loud.

10. So you try to "apologize" to try and get back in, but it doesn't work.

11. Then you go outside to leave and it's raining and you live all the way across campus.

12. You finally get back to your room, and have never been more happy to see your roommate.

13. Then you wake up the next morning ready to do it all over again because it was so much fun.